A 13-day excursion through Croatia filled with luxury, beautiful sights, and adventure.
Detailed Itinerary (subject to change)
Our tailored backpacking excursion through Torres del Paine is an 11-day excursion in southern Chilean Patagonia filled with a beautiful mix of luxury and adventure. From 5-star hotels, riverside camps, glaciers, otherworldly vistas, and one of the most incredibly backpacking experiences in the world, we have everything covered.
Dates: August 31 – September 12
Welcome to Croatia!
Upon arrival to Split Airport you will be met by your chauffeur for private transfer to Hotel Judita Palace. Hotel Judita Palace is a centrally located hotel specifically for lovers of culture. The hotel is an extensive four story building overlooking the historical and cul- tural periods of medieval and modern European architecture; Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance. On the eastern side of the hotel, one can view features of Romanesque and the Gothic period, while the northern side faces onto Pjaca displaying the Renais- sance period. Access to this spacious patrician home is through the internal court, while the staircase leading to the upper floor is meant only for guests of the Judita Palace.
Tour to the Ancient Heart of Present Day Split
Hiking Tour of the Plitvice National Park
Day 4 & 5
Discovery Tour of Brac Island
Sailing to Šolta
Crystal Blue Waters of Hvar Island
Adventure to Biševo & Vis Islands
Travel Back in Time to Korcula Island
Treasures of Mljet
Day 11 & 12:
Adventure & Relaxation in Dubrovnik
What is included?
- All hotels, campsites, and private tents (pre setup for you at each campsite)
- All Excursions
- Private guide for our trek with knowledge of the flora and fauna and National Park.
- All food for our trek and hotel stays (Breakfast & Dinner)
- All transfers between destinations
What is NOT included?
- International airfare to and from Chile (Punta Arenas)
- Tipping our guides
- Backpack, sleeping pad, and sleeping bag
- A couple lunches here or there on the way to and from Punta Arenas
- Lunches at hotels
- Massages or treatments at hotels (if interested please inquire ASAP)