An 11-day Chilean Backpacking Excursion filled with new friends, amazing adventure, and a once in a lifetime experience.
Detailed Itinerary (subject to change)
Our tailored backpacking excursion through Torres del Paine is an 11-day excursion in southern Chilean Patagonia filled with a beautiful mix of luxury and adventure. From 5-star hotels, riverside camps, glaciers, otherworldly vistas, and one of the most incredibly backpacking experiences in the world, we have everything covered.
Dates: December 23 – January 2
Fly in to Punta Arenas
Fly in to Punta Arenas. Transfer from Punta Arenas to The Noi Indigo Hotel. I will be greeting you here and helping you get settled after your long travel. Once everyone has arrived at this beautiful boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Puerto Natales we’ll sit down for an amazing dinner and cocktails and go over the next 10 days.
Christmas Eve at Pampa Lodge
Let the Trek Begin!
The Trek Continues!
Endless Flowers & Beautiful Sights!
Following Los Perros River
Rewarding Day Through the Grey Glacier & Southern Ice Field
Happy New Year!
Day of Leisure!
What is included?
- All hotels, campsites, and private tents (pre setup for you at each campsite)
- All Excursions
- Private guide for our trek with knowledge of the flora and fauna and National Park.
- All food for our trek and hotel stays (Breakfast & Dinner)
- All transfers between destinations
What is NOT included?
- International airfare to and from Chile (Punta Arenas)
- Tipping our guides
- Backpack, sleeping pad, and sleeping bag
- A couple lunches here or there on the way to and from Punta Arenas
- Lunches at hotels
- Massages or treatments at hotels (if interested please inquire ASAP)