An 12-day excursion through Turkey mixed with history and adventure.
Detailed Itinerary (subject to change)
Dates: September 17 & 18
Day 1 & 2:
Welcome to Turkey!
Welcome to Istanbul! You will be greeted by your chauffeur and taken to The Tom Tom Suites to relax after your long journey. Rest up before our meet and greet and dinner that evening. Prepare for a full day of private sightseeing. You will visit the Hippodrome built in 196 by Septimius Severus to entertain the public at the beginning of A.D 2th century. Next, you will visit Sultan Ahmed Mosque. This breath-taking building is one of the most majestic Ottoman mosques in all of Turkey. The blue Iznik tiles covering the walls have given the mosque its popular name, the Blue Mosque. You will also see the magnificent Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, the largest surviving Basilica Cistern in Istanbul and lastly the Grand Bazaar.
Private Cruise on the Bosphorus
Pure Magic! Fairy Chimneys and Panoramic Valleys
Up in the Sky & Down Below in Cappadocia
Ancient World of Ephesus
Castles & Museums
Day of Relaxation in Bodrum
Day 9 & 10:
Relaxation at the Amanruya Property
To Istanbul We Go!
Following breakfast you will be transferred back to Istanbul International Airport for your return flight home. Thank you again, and see you soon.
What is included?
- All food and basic beverages
- VIP Airport service for international arrival.
- Private arrival and departure transfers with baggage handling.
- 3 full-days & 4 half-days of private sightseeing in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver
- Officially licensed professional tour guide in English language throughout the tour program
- Entrance fees to all musuems, parks, and historic sites as marked on the itinerary.
- Domesic airfate:
- Istanbul to Kayseri (Turkish Airlines–Economy PrimeFly)
- Kayseri to Izmir (Pegasus– Business Flex)
- Bodrum to Istanbul (Turkish Airlines–Economy PrimeFly)
- Private Bosphorus Cruise Experience for 1.5 hours
- Hot Air Baloon Ride in Cappadocia
- Wine Tasting Experience in Cappadocia
- Private Daily Gulet Voyage in Bodrum (Standard Gulet)
- Bottled water provided throughout the tour
- Welcome Package
What is NOT included?
- International Flights
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours